Freemed-YiRC: Invoice Numbers
Several Freemed-YiRC modules support the creation of Freemed-YiRC Invoice Numbers for important documents/notes. An invoice number is simply a number (although it will contain letters and the underscore character as well) which provides easy reference to a certain document.
Invoice Number Format
An invoice number is divided into at least three parts. Each part is divided by an underscore character ("_").
- Document Type: This is the first part of the invoice number. This gives the user a quick indication as to what type of document/note is referenced by this invoice number. The document type strings are given in a following section in this article.
- Invoice Number Information: This gives the user more information regarding the document/note. This part of the invoice number may consist of multiple items separated by underscore characters. This part of the invoice number is highly specific to the document type. For more information you will need to access the documentation for the module in question.
- Document Number: This is the last part of the invoice number, a number after the final underscore character. This is a unique number for a given document type.
Freemed-YiRC Modules Supporting Invoice Numbers
- Modules which produce documents/notes with invoice numbers:
- Casenote System Module - A casenote invoice number will be prefaced by cn_.
- Custom Forms System (CFS) Module - This module is the core technology which is used by the following modules:
- Modules which make use of invoice numbers:
- Main Menu: From a users main menu, there is a link for Invoice Number Lookup (in the CFS section) where an invoice number can be entered and the user taken directly to that document.
- E-Mail Module - NOTE: The Freemed-YiRC internal e-mail system only uses invoice numbers for linking. Individual Freemed-YiRC e-mails do not have invoice numbers associated with them.